It is the oldest square of bulls in the province of Córdoba. It was inaugurated on 24 June 1857 by Francisco Arjona Guillen “Cuchares” and Antonio Sanchez “This”.
It underwent renovations in 1888 and in 1904, the wooden burladeros were removed and built the alley 2 m. wide. This arena is characterized by polygon shape 16 sides, the ring measures 43 m. and offers a capacity of 6167 viewers, being 3rd category.
Notably, As a curiosity, that it was presented to the public on Easter Sunday of the year 1931, the teacher Manolete.